Saturday, July 15, 2006

1st Day Cover and 100th post...



On the occasion of His Majesty, the Sultan of Brunei's 60th Birthday, the Postal Department issued a commerative 1s Day Cover on the historic event. I've been a stamp and philatelic collector for more than a decade but in recent years, I havent been an active collector of Brunei's philatelic items, so to get the 60th Birthday FDC was something I look forward to. I would have expect the FDC would be of very high quality... but I was a bit dissapointed with the First Day Cover itself as I feel that it was not really of high quality, I mean the envelope was quite soft, not the hard quality that was used previously. Anyway...




This blogger post also marked my 100th post since the beginning of my first post back in April 2006 and its been quite a wonderful and interesting experience. I hope i can continue with this blogger for many years to come, as long was www.blogger.com doesnt shut down.... hehhe...


Until then, Happy Holidays Brunei and Happy 60th Birthday to His Majesty, the Sultan of Brunei.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The postal cover you shared is very wondrful. And the information you provided about the postal cover is very important. People like to read such important information
Thank you so much for this

Pincodezone