Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Royal Regalia Building needs to be PROPERLY maintain

I went to the Royal Regalia building with two of my friends, just interested to see what has changed since the last time we were there (for me it was over 4 years ago, another friend never while the other was a few years ago as well).

Well, nothing much has changed except new pictures and gifts are displayed. However, im not sure why, maybe it’s deliberate, but one can notice that not all the air conditioning system was switched on. One can actually feel warm there.

I was disappointed to know that after all these years, the Constitutional Gallery was never maintained since my last visit. I mean the videos was not working, some lighting was not switched on and the final and last display, pushing the buttons to listen to members of the Legislative Council speeches were still not fixed, probably since the museum was opened!

There probably should be more display on museum than it had now… maybe more pictures and items for display. The booth selling some items seemed inappropriate, I mean, they should probably sell Brunei postcards, museum journals and other written documents which tourists could buy (hey even old stamps or keychain with Brunei stamps are given away free by the Postal Department during their anniversary).

So… in the end, I hope the authorities should really check on the display items and accessories (videos, audio visual items, please FIXED IT!) should be always be working for visitors to know more about the items being displayed.

I hope in my next visit, the mentioned items would be in proper condition.

No comments: